Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Little Flower

A piece of sacred art : a shrine to St Therese of Lisieux, the little flower.

SOLD


“When I die, I will send down a shower of roses from the heavens,I will spend my heaven by doing good on earth.” 
― St. Thérèse de Lisieux


'For me, prayer is a surge of the heart; 
it is a simple look turned toward heaven,
it is a cry of recognition and of love,
embracing both trail and joy. - St Theresa of Lisieux



This shrine celebrates all that this young saint believed in and lived in her short devoted life.
A small statue of St Therese, a part of a rose scented rosary (brought back by myself from Padre Pio's sanctuary at San Giovanni Rotondo in Southern Italy), a small silver statue of St Therese at the end of the rosary beads, a cross entwined with roses and a St Therese coin - all set against the backdrop of a vintage St Therese holy card. 
With this shrine comes rose petal leaves which are a second class relic - these roses were touched to a first class relic of St Therese and also rose petals that were blessed during a special Mass.
The St Therese coin is loose and can be taken out of the shrine for contemplation.



This is one of my small altars. Its frame is wooden and it is lined inside and out, with ribbon and lace. A light wooden shrine ready to hang.


This shrine and coin is blessed with the rose petals steeped in oil from a third relic of St Therese, as well as blessed pink sea salt that is infused with rose oil, crushed rose petals from those that is infused with the third relic of St Therese.




This shrine comes with a bottle of the rose petals that was steeped in the third relic oil of St Theresa and then dried, as well as a bottle of blessed pink salt crushed together with
some of the holy oil and rose petals - all crushed together. 

All my altars, shrines and pendants are washed with water that I brought back from Lourdes.

You can read about my pilgrimages to sacred sites on www.path-of-divine-love.com and more about each piece of art on www.hergracesacredart.com




The size of the shrine is 27 x 12 x 5cm

All my art carries the energy of the sacred places that I have visited and continue to visit across the world. You can read about my pilgrimages on my blog www.path-of-divine-love.com. My articles do not only carry the energy, but also the holy cards, medals, water and other items that I bring back with me - making it even more special.


Each one of my pendants, shrines, paintings and other sacred art are first infused with holy water from Lourdes (which I brought back), and then infused with holy relic oil of more than 53 Saints & pure essential oils. A mixture of one hundred oils are used, including frankincense, myrrh, spikenard, agarwood and rose. It is also immersed in blessed pink dead sea salts, infused with rose petals steeped in holy oil of a third relic of St Therese of Lisieux and it is packaged with blessed salts, frankincense and sprinkled with holy water collected form many sacred places in the world. So it becomes sort of holy object to be handled with reverence and care.


Images of the Divine carry enormous energy and Presence. There are various ways of explaining it, but the ancients believed that the Spirit of that aspect of the Divine lives in Its image and form. Those of us who can see light around living beings, can see the light around sacred objects. In holy places of pilgrimage one can often smell the fragrance of the Divine.

All my items are beautifully packaged and sent registered mail with a tracking number at no extra cost to you, the buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I read each and every one! I have taken the word verification off - hope it makes it easier