Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shopping for shoes on the Champs Elysees



Shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes


Bonjour mademoiselle!  Please step into my shop









I lined the box with velvet papers, velvet ribbons, beads, lace, ruffles
paper chandelier, and I created the framed painting of Marie Antoinette in the back.

The beautiful scene of Paris is a magnet that I bought in Montmartre.



I had such incredible fun creating this small shoe shop which now hangs on my wall.
Every time I look at it, I remember the smell, the colour, the sound and the happiness
of visiting Paris and the South of France the past two years!

If you enjoyed this one, please come back for another visit and see the
beautiful vintage french pianist shadowbox which I will share with you.

love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I read each and every one! I have taken the word verification off - hope it makes it easier