Monday, September 19, 2011

This weeks challenge on Inspiration Avenue

I am hosting this week's challenge on Inspiration Avenue.  Have a look and join in!


KEYS Art Challenge - 19 September


KEYS
King of Keys - www.jackbaddely.com

This week's challenge is to use a key or keys or the metaphor of a key in your creations.  A key can mean and represent so many things. Once you start playing with the word key, you will see what I mean!  I am very excited about hosting this weeks' challenge, my first (Hettienne from Her Grace).  Each week's entries are always so inspiring and innovative - I am looking forward to visiting all your blogs this week.  I hope that these ideas inspire you and stretch your mind, and above all, to find another key to yourself and your journey!






The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. - Oprah Winfrey


Key to Success
Key to Success - www.redbubble.com
Fantasy Key by Kristin Mills


Statue of Keys


A piece of art made from keys on exhibit in Prague - www.travelpod.co.uk


Keeper of the Keys
Keeper of the Keys by Desiresinspired on Etsy.com


Spelling out the word KEYS.  

Key to my Heart
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59640892/key-to-my-heart-glass-vial-pendant

AND ......



I hope you will have lots of fun with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I read each and every one! I have taken the word verification off - hope it makes it easier