Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Fourth Day of Mary

Mary, the Sacred Vessel by Hettienne



DIVINE MOTHER

Your presence fills me
Your child I am

You move through my heart
Painting it with love’s design

Compassion flows forth
from your hands
Your touch opens me
I am your Voice

I carry you in my hips
I carry you in my gait
My womb holds your Secret Mystery

My breasts aflame with light
Radiant through my sacred heart
Feeding your children
Wherever we are

Oh Divine Mother
You move through me
You move me
You transform through me
You transform me

Eternal is my gratitude
Blessed are You

You are my wealth
You are my beauty
You are my gift

You I give to the world.


If you have not done so yet, please join us in Twelve Days of Mary hosted by Rebecca - link is in my sidebar. - a wondrous time of walking to Her feast day in the Americas.

blessings
Hettienne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I read each and every one! I have taken the word verification off - hope it makes it easier