Saturday, December 3, 2011

Twelve Days of A Virgin a Day

Prayers



Grace

I drink from Her cup
Filled to the brim
She shares drops of pure love

My beached heart
Soaks in the lapping waves

White horses galloping
Fear tamed by Grace

Like a child I can be
Trusting
Lying basking in the sun
Trusting
Loved in my deepest self
Collecting shells on the sand

I have been found
Wandering aimlessly in the dark
Struggling to reach a ghostly mountaintop
No steady footing
No sure guide

She saved me
Rescued me
Such love I have never known

What seemed far in the distant past
What seemed impossible to reach in the future
Is here now

So I reach for the stars
Filling my basket
With apples of Love

Peering into the pools of Her eyes
In the Grace mirrored

Of my deepest Self


Her Love sets your Heart free



May your day be filled with Her Grace
blessings
Hettienne

5 comments:

  1. I sure like that first shrine a lot! Is that your art? It's very pleasing to gaze at. Wonderful poetic verse as well.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hetienne, you truly inspire me. I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hettienne,
    I like the way you put these words
    on a string...

    What seemed far in the distant past
    What seemed impossible to reach in the future
    Is here now

    And your shrine, is (as always)
    full of love.
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much deep assurance in these words, in the promise of being loved deeply, of trusting that one is loved as a child trusts and rests in that love and belonging. Your poems are like prayers of healing to tired souls. Your art is living, breathing and beautiful.
    Peace and Light,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. your prayer has become my blessing. to rest here in your loving presence is to be filled with hope,promise and bright possibilities.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I read each and every one! I have taken the word verification off - hope it makes it easier