Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On Sharings of the Heart




From 1 to 12 December I journeyed A Virgin a Day with Rebecca of Recuerda mi Corazon and many others in her circle.

What a joy, grace and blessing this was.  Each day I sensed a deeper sense of joy and gratitude bubbling within.


I visited incredible websites, learnt many new things, made wonderful new friends and never did I use the word 'beautiful' so often.  As Lisa of PritiLisa said, it called for a Thesaurus to find some more ways of expressing our wonder and joy.


The power of sharing our deepest held feelings, values, traditions and truths.  The depth of devotion, to the Divine, each in our own particular and personal way, shared in a space of respect and honour and witnessing. For twelve days a circle of Light was held and the talking stick shared equally.

I am still making my rounds to each and every participant in a good bye, till next time our paths meet.

And such good news, it does not have to end!  Rebecca has extended an invitation to participate in Postcards from Paradise.  Please visit her at http://corazon.typepad.com/recuerda_mi_corazon on a Sunday and you will find myself and many others there.

Dont hide your heart but reveal it
so that mine might be revealed,
and I might accept what I am capable of


Rumi

2 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful 12 days. Perhaps next year I will have the where-with-all to join in the honoring practice of the blessed 12 days.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like something truly special happened - the wonder of art that connects the soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I read each and every one! I have taken the word verification off - hope it makes it easier